Saturday, February 15, 2014

snowpocalypse













Atlanta has had some strange weather recently…two separate snow/ice storms in two weeks, followed by an earthquake (though I didn't feel it). We've missed 6 days of school so far this semester, and I wouldn't be surprised if the weird weather continued. It's only mid-Feburary, after all. 
The "snowpocalpyse(s)" made for pretty-ish pictures and some generally relaxing days off. I've watched a ton of "New Girl" on Netflix, and have been working a good bit. I'm really liking my new job as a server at Six Feet Under––some coworkers and I went sledding on serving trays in Grant Park after my Wednesday night shift which was so much fun! Here's to the two tests, two papers and countless online Spanish homework assignments due on Monday, as well as the newspaper. And to the weather forecast of 70 degrees for next weekend. Work hard/play hard.
-sl-

No comments:

Post a Comment