Saturday, March 30, 2013

alessandro & mallory



 Photography on Thursday was a long day. Class was from 9-2 pm, and then I assisted my professor with a male model photo shoot from 3-6 pm. He dubbed me "the stylist".  Aside from the model, a different Alessandro (Gaggio) was there--he creates his own masks and is brilliant when it comes to putting things together for models. I wish I got to ACTUALLY shoot this model...he wore things that were far superior to this particular tshirt-and-jeans combo. But alas I was there to assist, not to shoot. I shot Mallory during class and we have an out of class photo shoot coming up together, too. More to come in the next few weeks! 
Cooking was fun on Wednesday, I made gnocchi and loved it. Ricotta, potato and flour-based dumplings with mushroom truffle and pea sauce...mmm. Thursday night we all celebrated getting through the first week back from spring break (we take any excuse to celebrate these days), and went out to an international beer tasting event. I'm not a beer fan but I can at least tell you which ones are "bearable" and which ones I'll never go near again. Last night, Marissa and I went to a pizzaria across the street from our apartment and then watched a really great movie "La Vita e Bella" & painted our nails.
I'm excited for Easter & Easter Monday in Florence & Venice!
Ciao ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment