Thursday, February 21, 2013

blending newsletter




My article made it to Blending Newsletter for Florence University of the Arts! The editors made a couple changes that I didn't know about until I read them in the newsletter, such as: changing the word "drinks" to "coffees" for point #4. Okay people, you can write what you want, but we both know there was no coffee. Second, they threw in that Florence attracts not only study abroad students, but also "European Erasmus students". What is that?! As long as my name is attached to this, maybe I should do a good ol' Google search.
Anyways, I'm proud that I can say I've been published abroad. The school newspaper is how I got started at home...who says it isn't my start here? 
http://www.youblisher.com/p/560760-BLENDING-Newsletter-Feb-Mar-Spring-2013/

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great piece! Your writing and pictures are always so fantastic <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are tons of Erasmus at my university—it's just what they call students who are from Europe and study within Europe. If you're from outside Europe, you're an international student :) ALSO congratulations!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally figured that out--the Erasmus students are who I've been formally practicing speaking with. Are there any Intercambio programs at your school? e.g. you would help French students learn English and vice versa. It's a really cool program here! Thank you and can't wait to have you next week!! :)

    ReplyDelete