Tuesday, August 7, 2012

senior session: tara




Tara is gorgeous and was a natural in front of the camera. It was fun working with her--these are my favorites from her session. If you're interested in booking a shoot, please contact me! 
Life update: I had a nice time with my grandparents last week. Wish I didn't have to work as much as I did, but something's gotta pay the bills. I went to the airport last night to pick up my best friend Sam. She's been gone for three months so we celebrated her homecoming by getting our nails done and eating queso and chocolate covered strawberries. Tonight was my last official shift working at Taco Mac (bittersweet) and tomorrow will consist of getting my hair done, eating an italian lunch and packing. For what, you ask?
Approximately 36 hours until New York City, but hey, who's counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment